Terms & Conditions of Use
All content provided on katiesmessykitchen.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The owner of katiesmessykitchen.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions on this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Any personal information you provide to katiesmessykitchen.com including and similar to your name, address, telephone number or email address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of katiesmessykitchen.com. We will never ask for passwords, credit card or payment details.
- Katie’s Messy Kitchen uses programs such as Google Analytics and Stat Counter to analyze reader demographics, pageload & keyword activity, and incoming traffic details. This information is collected solely for the purpose of determining website success and for researching target audiences.
- Katiesmessykitchen.com uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Users can completely block Google Analytics tracking using Google’s Opt-out browser add-on.
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post anonymously. While it is not recommended, it is an option.
- You may post follow-up questions. This is encouraged as it might very well be a question that others have as well, and this fosters a sense of community.
- You are allowed to disagree with me. (Obviously!) I do ask that no matter what your opinion; please remain respectful to others.
- Katie’s Messy Kitchen reserves the right to delete your comments without notice. Comments can and will be deleted if they are considered to be any of the following: Off-topic, Libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading or SPAM.
- Ownership of your comments are yours and yours alone. Katiesmessykitchen.com disclaims any and all liability that may result from your comments on this site. By posting your comments on katiesmessykitchen.com, you agree to this disclaimer.
- Katiesmessykitchen.com reserves the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format. This right is irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free.
- This blog accepts form of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in katiesmessykitchen.com.
- The owner of katiesmessykitchen.com is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner receives compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on katiesmessykitchen.com are purely my own.
- Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- All paid, sponsored, or compensated posts will be identified with a disclosure statement.
- Katiesmessykitchen.com is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- All opinions expressed on katiesmessykitchen.com are mine and not those of my employer(s).
- These policies are current as of August 10, 2015 and are subject to change at any time without notice.